The roller-coaster ride continues in 2021 post the steep dip in 2020 faced by the construction industry, the supply chain segment being the prime disrupted area. Markets like India are badly hit, with the second wave of Covid resulting in yet another inevitable lockdown. Organizations are slowly adapting to the ‘New-Normal’ of remote working.
The dilemma about currently investing in an ERP solution continues for most businesses. One of the prime concerns being the implementation process. A common question asked by the industry stakeholders is, can a complex process of implementing ERP software be done remotely without roadblocks?
The answer is, Yes. Remote implementation is a successfully tried and tested process used by Xpedeon Solution Specialists long before the Covid-19 crisis. Here is how we do it!
Three simple steps and you are game:
Xpedeon team takes a pre-planned virtual tour with your department heads to understand each functional area and the relation of their operations to ERP. The remote online pre-implementation huddle saves you time and money as it cuts down the number of days required for information gathering to a single day or sometimes even a few hours.
Did you know?
Remote implementation can save up to 30% of your implementation cost.
The process remains the same as on-site implementation, the only difference being that it is done virtually through remote access solutions. Our solution specialists take you through a guided step-by-step implementation process. It is also a great learning tool as you get hands-on experience with the software.
- Highly controlled methodology ensuring identical deliverables as on-site deployment
- Timebound deliverables user tasks to eliminate wastage of time, increase team collaboration, and boost learnings.
Gear-up & Go-live
Make a smooth transition to the unified ERP software suite with our handholding approach, followed by two types of training models to choose from
- User-based and Train the Trainer training models for efficient management of your ERP solution post the successful remote deployment
- User Acceptance Test showcasing live demo based on configurations.
- Access to the Xpedeon collection of virtual training videos, white papers, datasheets, infographics, etc.
- Round-the-clock personalized email and on-call support.
Do not let the pandemic slow down your business - Xpedite daily operations with Xpedeon – a purpose-built ERP solution available on-prem, cloud, and SaaS.
Check out our solution portfolio www.xpedeon.com